Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RyanB

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DoctorD, Oct 27, 2001.

1. DoctorD

DoctorD Registered Member

Hey there, This post is to let people know that RyanB has been messing around with members on here and has been saying some very naughty things. How does one deal with such a situation on this site. Thank you

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't know what this is all about...

I'm sure if you look at all my posts, and you look at this guys total of 3 posts, I'm not here to cause trouble, just to help out other Blazer enthusiasts and learn some on my own.

I think this guy is just trying to start trouble himself.

I have been quote "messing around with members and saying some naughty things?"
    Check out all my posts and if you can site an example of what you are talking about, P.M. me and we'll discuss this.

Sorry if i have offended DoctorD or anyone else on this site, but I really doubt I have because I'm here to talk tech about Blazers not to cause trouble and post BS messages.

This kind of crap has no place in the technical forum.
    If you want to talk about your K/5 here is the place.
    If you want to cause trouble, go somewhere else.

3. DoctorD

Then why did you say mean things in the PM. That wasn't nice Ryan. There have been numerous other complaints about you

4. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Ryan - don't let this guy get under your skin... I think he is going to be our next trouble maker on CK5 for awhile [BUTTMAN, etc].... Our doctor friend here tried to waste some of my time tonight, but I scared him off pretty quick. Let's see if we are not rid of him yet!

<font color=red>GOT MUD???</font color=red>
    My license plate reads:<font color=blue> 8 YR SUV</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://24.10.209.54/bigolk5.htm>http://24.10.209.54/bigolk5.htm</a>
    454/TH400/NP205 - 14BFF/D60/w/ 4.10s

5. DoctorD

Why are these guys wasting my to waste my time? I am just hear to learn about trucks.

6. KRAZIE87K5

Then fill in your profile... and post some pics of your MD certificate Doc? You're horse $#it... stop wasting our time...

&lt;a target="_blank" <a target="_blank" href=http://24.10.209.54/bigolk5.htm>24.10.209.54/bigolk5.htm</a>

7. DoctorD

You want a picture of my of medical degree. Certainly sir you have some problems with your self-esteem. Also, why did you burden me by telling me about your problems at home? If you are not happy with your wife simply leave her.

8. KRAZIE87K5

Listen here you [censored]... you want to piss me off huh? Don't talk about my family... you [censored] COWARD!

<a target="_blank" href=http://24.10.209.54/bigolk5.htm>http://24.10.209.54/bigolk5.htm</a>

9. DoctorD

You complained about them first! I had to be polite and listen

10. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

All I can say is that my communications and dealings with Ryan have been good. I have never had any dealings with the person who started this thread.

11. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Now before you get out of control, I will let you know that I'm standing behind KRAZIE87K5 100%. He knows his crap and from what I have read on your profile, you have not said anything to prove yourself to this site. [​IMG]

I guess with your doctrate degree in 'proctology', you must really like to work around bungholes. Hey, as long as you are happy sticking your nose into other patients rectums, I'm glad for you. But don't bring your attitude to this site. Leave it home or at work. This site is for relaxation and learning, not b.s.'ing.

So, what I'm getting to, Mr. 7 post, if you got something bad to say about Dan (KRAZIE87K5), you better have something to fall back on. When I stand behind Dan, you will have even more trouble. [​IMG]

I'm not picking my nose...I'm just pointing at my brain!! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

12. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

yea mr D, i have meet steve and heard good stuff from thatk30guy and if they back ryanB, that means a lot around here. you're messing with a big K5 family here and you're wasting our time and yours by saying sh*t about one of us. if we talk about our personal stuff just hear it and don't repeat it. everyone has problems and it's a known fact that venting helps. just don't shove it in our face.

how bout adding an ignor button :-)

ARQ.

offroad baja!!!
    72 4x4 CST Blazer
    71 4x4 CST Blazer
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/ArqDennis>My Pics</a>

13. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

DoctorD, actually there is a woman that you would be interested in this group. <font color=red>BLAZERBABE</font color=red>, dont you agree mr thatk30guy...

ARQ.

offroad baja!!!
    72 4x4 CST Blazer
    71 4x4 CST Blazer
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/ArqDennis>My Pics</a>

14. thatK30guy

Mr. arq, I think you are correct here!

*Calling Blazerbabe! Calling Blazerbabe!*

Think these two can handle each other? How about a friendly wager? [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

15. KRAZIE87K5

The real bull$hit about his post is that I said nothing to him at all. He asked me to chat over some BS PM he sent me, and he left after I trashed his MD. The guy didn't talk like an educated person, you know what I mean? Anyhow - Steve has banned his IP at my and RyanB's request. With any luck, our doctor friend only has one PC! [​IMG]

Anyhow, thanks for the props Wes! I appreciate everyone helping me out on this one. The dude went for my family... and had he been standing in front of me and said the same $hit, I would have cold-cocked him in a flash without even thinking... People just have no respect anymore! What happened to the good old days, when a man would kick someone's @ss if someone else said something about his family?!!! Damn commies....

Thanks again all!

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Does that "D" in your user name happen to stand for DUH by chance? This guy is definately a few french fries short of a Happy Meal.... [​IMG]

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I keep trying to lose weight, but it always finds me!

17. DoctorD1

DoctorD1 Newbie

Hi there folks, DoctorD checking in. Oh by the way, I work at a hospital and have acess to 175 computer terminals of my choosing. So good luck! Oh and by the way, RyanB is downright obnoxious and overly mean. Long live Chevys, America's choice for tough!

18. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Doctor D. (I'll play along that you are...)

My guess is that you stumbled onto this site while searching feverishly for the "Desperate Females" website........how original that you have chosen a .sig to glorify yourself as someone of great importance, who's credibility is beyond reproach.

Perhaps on the 'singles boards' this impresses everyone.....especially the "Kind hearted women" of the NYC area.

But on the CK5 board (and in the rest of the real world), people earn their credibility with their ACTIONS and contributions to others...in this case by helping each other out on a 4x4 Message Forum. I have had many chances to talk with Ryan B, and I had the pleasure of meeting him in person at the last BlazerFest gathering in Hollister. I personally KNOW Ryan, and so do the rest of the members of this board. His credibility has been established here......yours has NOT.

Congratulations on having so many computers in your "hospital" to choose from....perhaps you can use those machines to quietly read through the CK5 lists and archives and learn something about the people and personalities that exist here, and get a better understanding that when you attack "one of our own", you are not going to get a warm welcome from the rest of us.

Meanwhile, to help you in your search for a "Kind Heared Woman in the NYC area"....why not go down to one of the numerous volunteer centers that are reaching out to individuals and families in the aftermath of the Sept 11 tragedy?

The women (and men) who are volunteering their time to help others in these facilities, represent the ULTIMATE in "kind-hearted" behavior....perhaps this is where you should be spending your OWN time?

Best of luck to you,

-Greg72

19. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

you have access to over 175 computar maschines? ooooo.... like its all that hard to do a global ban on a string of IP's....

what is your business on our board? certainly not to discuss chevy trucks, or crawl ratio's, or what the proper level of blinker fluid is, or how to deal with spun muffler bearings. if you can't say something reasonable or nice, then I recomend you go find a different board to talk to. if your IP does turn up from a hospital, it would be ever so simple to send a message to the Hospitals Network administrator, notifying them of the abuse that one of thier employees is dishing out... Network administrators don't like people screwing with thier networks... (I know: I've pulled the plug on several abusive people at my work)

you also posted in the wrong forum... there's an entire forum for stuff that doesn't have to do with trucks, crawl ratios, blinker fluid, and muffler bearings. please, do all of us a favor, and drive your beatup ricerocket elsewhere.

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

20. thatK30guy

How is your day going while doing your proctology practices? Been having fun sticking your hands in the patients a$$es? Boy, that must suck to have that job! I don't even care what it pays!! [​IMG] More power to you!!

BTW, you are one to talk when you say negative stuff about RyanB and anybody else on this site. [​IMG]

Go ahead, fire away and flame me for anything. GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!!! [​IMG]