Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ryans road trip cd

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FatBoyBlazer, Jun 21, 2004.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

ok...friday i depart to go home, driving 997 miles or so, i need to make a MP3 disc for my car....just need some different music....so, what i ide like you all to do is gimme some ideas on some dif music to put on it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif thanks, Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

i'm listening to Sinatra as i type (the classics CD) but i like everything. what kinda music you like? i don't want to suggest something that'll make you fall asleep or something you don't like.

i like everything from Bluegrass to Metal soo....

3. FatBoyBlazer

i like every thing exept rnb and some rap....any thing is what im looking for /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hey a man of varied taste!

Anyway, metallica, just loop it, Kill Em All to St. Anger, and back again

Maybe some Cowboy Bebop soundtrack ?

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Led Zeppelin /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

Bluegrass- Allison Krauss and Union Station, The Del McCoury Band /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, Tony Rice (if you like acoustic guitar stuff), Doc Watson, Ricky Scaggs & The Kentucky Thunder, Andy Leftwich /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif (acoustic mandolin and fiddle only).

Country-Alabama, Sawyer Brown, Clint Black, Garth Brooks, Jonny Cash /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif,Dierks Bentley /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, Toby Keith, Gary allen, Brian McComas, Brad Paisely, Mark Wills, Vince Gill, Diamond Rio, Josh Turner /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, George Strait /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, Hank williams Sr./Jr., Charlie Daniels Band, Marshall tucker,David Allen Coe, Chris LeDoux, Confederate Railroad, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, Brooks And Dunn, etc. etc.....

Rock/whatever--- Ben Folds Five /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, Travis, Phish, Ben Harper, O.A.R., The I AM SAM soundtrack, nickelback, incubus, Trapt, Third Eye Blind, 311 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, 3 Doors Down, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Staind,Tenacious D /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif, David Gray, Weezer, Pink Floyd, GFE (granola funk express), Cake, CCR, Tom Petty, audioslave /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif..........and more.........

Folk-- Jonathan Byrd (find the stuff off The Waitress CD it's Awesome!!!) Keller Williams, & The Waybacks.

Comedy--Ron White, Rodney Carrington, Mitch Hedberg, Bill Engval, Jeff Foxworthy

7. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Still got that CD with the bagpipes on it?
    Or is that reserved for driving around doorless in the Blazer? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    And get up here! We're going wheeling damnit /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Beastie Boys... the others have been said /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

matt good. ( hes canadian) and kicks ass! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i like rammstien, korn (old stuff) godsmack, and expecially staind /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I just did a roadtrip with alittle over 1,200 miles round trip. I made a few CD's of verious music for it. Wish I would have had satilite radio though. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i like rammstien

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yah! I forgot about that, I like that too /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Skynard.

14. FatBoyBlazer

lol, i was like bag pipes.....then i looked at the name, yea thats reserved for burnouts and with no doors and open pipes /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif