Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

S.E.C 4x4 Armor Winch Bumper??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazen_md, Dec 25, 2002.

1. blazen_md

blazen_md 1/2 ton status

I am interested in the S.E.C 4x4 armor winch bumper that is featured on project U.A.V. My question is this bumper still available and would I still use the contact on the product review on this site to get a hold of one. I would also like opinions on this bumper if possible. I really like it and am really interested in buying one just want to know what the status is on one. Thanks!

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

He's only doing limited work right now , due to health problems, as far as I know.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. blazen_md

blazen_md 1/2 ton status

If this bumper is hard to get are there any manufacturers out there that make one just like it or is this about the only one??

4. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

You should contact Steve Fox, he might be getting rid of his before too long, please correct if I am wrong.

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

His is already off. Going with a bumper from 4x4Iron instead. He might sell it.

6. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Yep he is looking to sell it to pay my hospital bill where that damned heavy thing fell on me when I took it off. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Seriously, I am building him a new front and he does plan to sell that one. It is in good shape other than the normal rock rash on the bottom corners.
    I will have a front simular to that available soon, just have not had time to put into it. Mine will not have a receiver under it like his though. Eats too much ground clearance. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

7. mattyblazer

mattyblazer 1/2 ton status

e-mail Fredd from the link on the product reviews section, I got one he is a great guy and the bumper is really nice.

-Matt

8. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author