Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

S.E.C.----They still around??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by yeild2me, Nov 20, 2001.

1. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

i have sent several e-mails, but no reply.

anybody know??

really wantin' a new bumper.

thanks rob

350 TBI, 700R-4, NP241, D44-14FF, 4:10's, 38.5 TSL/SX's, full conv., full cage
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.yeild2me.rockcrawler.com>www.yeild2me.rockcrawler.com</a>

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Thier site is still up. Probably slow to reply with the holidays coming up and probably an increase of orders for x-mas gifts.....

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I keep trying to lose weight, but it always finds me!

3. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

I called him about a month ago. He said that he was not building any bumpers at the time due to medical problems but should be starting back up around 15 November. The best way to contact him is to call him.
    Russ

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah, he still around, he still recovering from an operation but should be ready to go soon.

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> The cost of those things is enough to give me a medical condition ............ They're real nice but WOW !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> BOW CHICKA BOW WOW !

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

You might try Kennesaw Mountain Accessories...I know the base price for their wincher-bumpers are less than SEC. I like the turn-signal kit he will put on there for ya, I dunno about you guys, but having them behind the front grille is more than annoying. =p

J

See the on-going build up of my '85 Jimmy! http://community.webshots.com/user/jekbrown

7. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

do a search for KMA, you should find that there products are occaisionally subpar, and there customer service really bites. id be wary of them, because of the problems i've heard about the company.

-matt
    <font color=blue>86, 350, 33's</font color=blue><font color=red>Lop Sop Doi Off-Road</font color=red>
    www.chevyhedk5.tripod.com

8. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Don't even get me started on Kennesaw... [​IMG]

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

9. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Steps have been taken to correct some of the mess Kyle made. That, as I understand it is a family Buisness. The bumper end was Kyle's Idea when things got slow with the utility body buisness. Well for a while they were making more cash with the bumpers than the utility body.
    Not sure how Kyle got in charge but he's not in charge now and only workes there a couple day's a week. His Dad as I understand it is back in there. Not sure where he was the last few years. I addition to him not in charge there is now a office person that handles the paper work end and answer calls and making sure you get return calls.
    They are getting better on the customer service end but Jury is still out on them. Personaly I have delt with them. If you sit there and check on the work and give your input as the build you get a good product out of them. If you can provide them with very detail drawings that include gage of metals they can follow those. You will get exactly what your drawing said to make. However you get on the phone with them (Kyle) and tell them what you want he's to scatter brained to keep up with it all.
    Lots of my club members have KMA stuff on their truck. However if your not able to stop by and give them a kick in the butt I don't know what you will get.

Women dig dents and flat paint!
    coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper