Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

s+w roll cages o brother

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JDELBLAZ, Mar 19, 2002.

1. JDELBLAZ

JDELBLAZ 1/2 ton status

i ordered the 8 point roll cage about 3 weeks ago when i first placed the order the guy i spoke with said it would be shipped out that friday i called the following monday the guy again says there was a back up in bending the tubing it would definetly be shipped that friday again so again i call the next monday to see if it had been shipped the same salesman again tells me they did not bend the tubing and says it will be shipped on friday so when i tell him that i spoke with him twice already and twice he gave me the same story he said there is no more i can do for you i already gave you 40.00 dollers off what more do you want i told him i just want you to tell me when im getting the cage he then admits he has no answer for it and basicly tells me that im at there mercy if he had told me the truth from the begining i would not have minded but now i feel im getting the run around from these guys i thought you all should know what i have encounterd with this company for those of you about to order think twice before you do and be carefull who you talk to since the saleman would not give me his name witch i think is pretty wrong i can not pass it on to you so you wont have to deel with this lyer good luck if you decide to order hope most of you get it when they promice it

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the heads up Joe.....hope it comes soon! Now, how about some periods and caps next time??? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

LOL...I was running out of breath reading that!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Rene

4. JDELBLAZ

JDELBLAZ 1/2 ton status

Sorry but when im pissed i talk alot in one breath. lol

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Try to find out the president of the companies e-mail and send him a link to this post. Nothing turns me off to a company more than when I get jerked around like that. A straight up honest answer up front is what I want. I would rather know that "Hay we are running behind on orders and it's going to be X weeks before I can garantee it being shipped". A courtacy call if they find out it's going to be longer is also greatly appreciated. Taking five minutes and a phone call goes a long way towards a good feeling about a company even when it's taking a while to get you the product.
    Companies keep jerking their customers like that will eventually find themselves with no customers. If there is any pride in the company the pres will roll some heads and things will change in the way they handle customers. It's one thing to have production delays and be honest about it. It's another to flat out lie to a customer tell them it will be done when you know it will not. Most people seem to be happy with this company's product but sales people like that jerk off will drive customers away.

6. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

You said it Grimmy, wow, finally I am able to post again, was having puter problems and found it was my firewall, got it fixed now. Did you ever find a knuckle?

Any ideas on a date for a K5 run this year. I have really been out of the 4x4 loop. I did get the bender and dies, need to get me a 1" die now and some tube to make my cage.

Depdog