Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

S10 Blazer/Pickup body/cab on K5 frame?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Has anyone done this? Any pictures? One of the pictures in the "your rigs progression" post got me thinkin about it. How do ya get things like steering, tranny/t-case shifters to line up? Whats the deal on body mounts? I'm starting to realize that the K5 body is to damn wide for what I want to do...I was denied on the harder line on Winch Hill One at Fordyce cause of my wiiiide as hell body. Just want to know what kinda project this would be if I decided to undertake it. I like the idea of the S10 Blazer body....How 'bout an extended cab truck cab only?:crazy:

2. outlawtorn

outlawtorn 1/2 ton status

whiteknight.ca :p:

3. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

mudzer on here did this i think

4. 86Cucvbeater

86Cucvbeater 1/2 ton status

I think Yield2Me has done this on a few trucks. If the white one doesn't have a blazer frame I know the tan one in the background does. If he's back from Afghanistan I'm sure he'll give you some info on the swap but I havn't talked to him in a while so he may still be over there. Try PMing him. Definitely two very cool rigs I'd love to have.

UsnickGroup2.jpg

UsnickTruggy.jpg

UsnickTruggy3.jpg

UsnickTruggy4.jpg