Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

s10 blazer tire carrier

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 85burbanator, Apr 8, 2004.

1. 85burbanator

85burbanator 1/2 ton status

my boss was throwing away and older 80s s10 tire carrier so i picked it up. i seen somewere that someone had made it to work on a suburban. anybody have any ideas on how to make this work. i think im going to have to make some custom hinges since the body lines are different. if anybody has any picks of this type of set that would be awesome. thanks
    mike

/forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif looks like one of the guys from rammstien(sp)

2. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif FEUR FREI! Straight outta XXX with Vin Diesel. Good call on the Rammstein look!

Umm, it's not much help, but a PO had apparently mounted an S-10 carrier to my '74 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif ... there are interesting holes in my rear bumper still. The tailgate also had creative things done to it with Bondo /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Hey, Steve, we need a Bondo emoticon for /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif evil PO's.

-- A