Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saaaweeeeet!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

This probably won't mean much to most of you guys, but its still good shyt. Anyways, I play the game Unreal Tournament 2004 quite a bit, fairly seriously. I'm in a fairly well repected and skilled clan. www.teamcurse.com is our website. Got home from work today to find that one of the best players in the world joined our clan. He's in the top 5 I would say. Infinite is his in game name. He's good enough to make money at it. Weeee! He's kinda a goober to talk too, but untouchable in game. Just figured I'd share. You can start dork/nerd/geek jokes at any time now. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

sounds familiar, he been top in any other games?

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very cool /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif that is a awesome game /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I love playing, but I'm not anywhere near your caliber. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I am Valdimar, ruler of the clan of the mountain elves and I roll a 32 and strike you with a pelting barrage of magic thunder arrows and my powerful wizard Ortho casts a non-regeneration spell upon you... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Zeus33rd

[ QUOTE ]
    I am Valdimar, ruler of the clan of the mountain elves and I roll a 32 and strike you with a pelting barrage of magic thunder arrows and my powerful wizard Ortho casts a non-regeneration spell upon you... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA!

Get a damn hair cut ya to-fu munchin hippy. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Dunno if he's been top in any other games, Quake 3 maybe? I'll ask him. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

wow i havent played that game in a looooooooooooooooong time, does your clan ever play for money?

9. Zeus33rd

Not for money yet. I suppose one day maybe. Infinite is going to the US World Cyber Games next month. $400,000 in prize money and stuff at stake there. Not all Unreal Tournament though. Quite a few other games. I would imagine the prize for the UT2K4 1v1 competition would be somewhere around $20,000. Infinite won last years WCG, so he has a good chance this year. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You sank my battleship... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif