Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sacramento CA.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Corey 78K5, Mar 15, 2000.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Anyone from the Sac. area ever do any wheelin out in Prarie City OHV park. It's basicly a place to test out how good you rig is set up or just play around for the day, other than all the jeep guys it's pretty cool.
    Corey 78K5

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

I use to take my quad out there....but i sold it about 6 months ago so havent been back since....that is the place out on grant line road right?
    Chaz

"The stuck lemon"

3. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

cali wheelin

i just got a map of all the OHV parks in ca, and there's quite a few in our region (i live in brentwood, work in livermore). i want to start going to all these places, just to get some different scenery under the blazer.
    i think carnegie is the one you're thinking of off grant line, unless grant line is in sac, also. carnegie doesn't have much four wheeling, mostly motorcycles.
    frank raines is pretty cool, lotsa hills and washed out trails to crawl. off I-5 by patterson.
    la grange is off hwy J-59, off of 120 between modesto and sonora. never been there.

let's set something up! get some directions to prairie city, see if we can get a little pow-wow goin.

get a map free by calling 916-324-4442

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I am south of you down 99 to Modesto!!
    Welcome to the area!
    How was the move?
    I have never been to PCity but have drivin by the exit on my way to SouthShore.
    Ya the Rubicon is right up there off 50 too!!!
    Also I've hear Cherry Lake is good and Deer Creek
    WaaaHooo, we gota hook up this summer and go wheelin!!
    Later
    Burt4x4

Rock ON!

5. Crash90K5

Crash90K5 Registered Member

Hey Corey, glad to see you've already dusted off the K5 from the move! Never taken my rig out there, but I race the Hangtown National (MX) every year. I know Sac isn't that far away (live in San Jose), but with Hollister so close... Sounds like we got a bunch of K5's all within a couple of hours of each other. I'm all for hookin' up and poundin' some dirt!

Later

[​IMG] <font color=blue>Crash90K5</font color=blue> [​IMG]

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well it didn't take long for me to find a place to wheel, as a matter of fact it was about an hour after I rolled into town. I met up with an old friend and headed out to the park I didn't even bother to unload the crap out of the back that I hauled with me. Just to let all the guys in the area know I'm now in North Highlands just off 80 the new company I work for is good and I get weekends off so I'll be up for any trip we plan this summer also my job takes me all over the Bay Area and the Central Valley so I'll keep an eye out for those wheelin spots.
    Corey 78K5

7. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

call that number, get that map.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>