Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sacramento??????????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyDrivnRdneck, Dec 22, 2002.

1. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Anyone near or in Sac..... Does anyone know of a reputible and honest shop to take a motorhome for some engine work???
    I have some friends that are in Sac that are from Georgia and need some work done. They have had problems in the past with people taking advantage of them.....so any help with an honest shop would be appreciated.. Thanks....Aaron /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

You can PM Tweetysuarus, ChevyCaGal, sarazk5 or imiceman44 They all live in sac...Dan

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

Thanks Dan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I'll ask around because I don't know off the top of my head (actually any period since I don't own a RV). Also around here you could ask are TopOff and 82TOYLB. You might also ask on the wanted board on pirate4x4.com about this. There are a lot of people in this area who might have knowledge of a good place. Good luck! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Hi Tech Auto on 6939 Power Inn Rd, 916-383-8447
    they are a little spendy, but the use only dealer or napa parts and they stand behind or in front of their work. they work on my mom & step dad's cars all the time for regular service and any major repairs!
    Bill

6. ChevyDrivnRdneck

Thanks guys......They are back on the road. I guess it wasn't seerious and they are on their way to Redding. They said thank you when I told them the name and address.....they are going to stop and see them on their way back thru. THANKS AGAIN!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Redding!?!?!?! That's my home town - I'll be there this holiday. They wanna wheel that mo'home? LOL