Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sacrelige!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Swanson52, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I wish I would have had a digital camera, but the story will do...
    I swung into a NAPA yesterday to pick up a fuel cap for my truck, and park next to a NICE K5; this truck was pretty mall-ish, but had some nice goods-4" all spring lift, some 33" X-terrains on MT Classic II's, nice, straight truck withs some nice aftermarket front bumper. Just a really nice, clean DD-type. So I go to the other side and see the owner measuring something along the rocker panel. We both go inside, and he wanders up to the counter to a 'Reliable' catalog and gives a measurement. Are you thinking what I was thinking? Nerf bars?

He was measuring for F#$KNG NEON!!! NEON ON A K5!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I didn't even talk to him, I just left. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Maybe he wanted some new age "Rock lights"??? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

3. DEMON44

DEMON44 Low-Tech Redneck

Oh, didn't you know.... The force of the neon on the ground, makes the truck LIGHTER /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. Just like airing down your spare /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

i would of just pointed and laughed histerically for a couple minutes then taken his keys, thrown em on the ground said u dont deserve this and walked out.

poor kids these days and their neon

phill