Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sactown Meeting Poll

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by sarazk5, Feb 24, 2003.

1. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

We need to get together. I figure since part of my job in real life is to put meetings together, I would take over this to make sure it happens soon :-) Not trying to step on toes.. Just want to get out for some fun. I am thinking from last posts that Prairie City is the Destination. I will post a poll here and one on NCBD site. These are dates I am available in March, if no one else is we can move towards April. I hope this works, I probably shoulda tried it in the test forum first.

Please submit the date that works best for you. If it gets too crazy we can prioritize.

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I have snow patrol on the 8th, multi use summit at Cal4wheel on 22nd, and Friends of the Rubicon meeting on the 23rd so I am available on the 9th, or most of the days on 22, 23rd.
    Let's see what the poll gets us first.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

No 8th for me.... going to some lunch thing with a friend from work... as for the Sunday dates if they are late enough in the day, like at 2pm, I can make it because I go to church on Sundays....

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I'll try for the 23rd!
    Bill