Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sad day for the reputation of 4 wheelers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Mar 1, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

<shakes head>

This guy I know did a pull off with another truck on pavement... The guy I knew has a 87 k5 with 10bolt axles 4.88's and 36x14.50 tsl rads. open diffs and stock 350. Next guy has 14bolt rear with 4.10 detroits front and rear with 36x12.50 tsl. They pulled off on PAVEMENT! the K5 guns it and pulls a wheelie as his front comes down the spinning tire contacts the pavement and snaps his front axle, and then the back comes up as it rebounds and as that falls the spinning tire contacts the ground and snaps his back axles. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

What a pair of dumb-asses...I'm embarrassed for them.

Rene

3. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

This wasnt youwas it? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Got any video?

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

What a bunch of jerkoffs. Serves them right. If they are stupid enough to do that at all they deserve what happened, let alone to do it on pavement.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

10bolt axles ontop of a dumbass move like that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif And the guy wonders why they broke I bet.

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Gotta love those 10 bolts, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    <shakes head>

This guy I know did a pull off with another truck on pavement... The guy I knew has a 87 k5 with 10bolt axles 4.88's and 36x14.50 tsl rads. open diffs and stock 350. Next guy has 14bolt rear with 4.10 detroits front and rear with 36x12.50 tsl. They pulled off on PAVEMENT! the K5 guns it and pulls a wheelie as his front comes down the spinning tire contacts the pavement and snaps his front axle, and then the back comes up as it rebounds and as that falls the spinning tire contacts the ground and snaps his back axles. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Might be fun in mud, but NOT on pavement !! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif gawd. i was wondering when cringole would break those axles with the new tires he just got. geez. guess it didn't take that long. took longer than i thought tho. serves him right too. lol. later.

10. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yea no kidding... I was counting the days. haha.

But now hes getting mark's old shafts from his old 10bolts.

No video but some pictures, i hear.