Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sad day in my county r.i.p. officer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sweetk30, Mar 2, 2006.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

to many stupid people in my area with 2 prisions in my town. all the family/friends come up from the city to live close to the lifers. then thay get bord and do this kind of stuff.and on top of that all the times thay try to rob the banks thay get busted. when will thay learn.

rest in peace buddy.:xmas:

http://www.star-gazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060302/NEWS01/603020316/1001

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
  2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

That sux, Why do they operate on those animals should of taken him to Jail to process for a few hours before taking him to the hospital. Bastards have more rights than we do.

3. RubberFloorMat

RubberFloorMat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

well most criminals are too stupid or just to lazy to work for a living, so somehow they think they can always get away with trying to take from regular citizens, thats why i laugh my ass off when they get shot up trying to break into a home or business....

couse then they sue the owner, thats why you should always do 2 to the chest 1 to the head, never let there be another side to the story.

RIP to all officers killed in the line of duty.:(