Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sad thing to happen to a girl so young...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoSmog73, Jul 19, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I am so upset and very tearfull right now listening to the news conference on the tv right now about the little girl that was kiddnaped 100 ft from her house and then to find her body in the woods and now this morning they caught the SICK FAWKER ( I want to use the real words here) and I heard the 911 tape of the guy that found her and how distrut he was and I think of my kids and how hard that would be to see and have happin to them ...
    I hope this sick fuker gets his in the "big House" and never ever gets the chance to taste the fresh air ever again..
    I am sorry for the rant just if I ever caught anyone trying to take my kids I would be viewing this forum from behind bars.....thanks and may she rest in peace,so sweet and inocent doing nothing to deserve this..A moment of silence for her...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... thanks mike

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Being Kali, the piece of crap, if he does make it to the prison, will be put into protective housing. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    if he does make it to the prison, will be put into protective housing

[/ QUOTE ]
    you are so right if the sick fawker does make it he will not be in with the general population /forums/images/icons/frown.gif if they did put him in general population he would be dead in a day or 2

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yep. Just like Wesley Dodd. He hurt so many kids up here and they put him in protective housing and on suicide watch. I say put them in with the general population and turn their backs...

5. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I would chain him up and starve his ass, then force him to systematically amputate and cook and eat parts of his own body, until he's just a torso with a head left. Then I would SLOWLY skin him alive. After that, I'd start getting MEAN. Justice system...my ass!

6. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

save the tax payers money,give him a new pair of shoes and lets see how far off the court house steps he can make it!!
    why is it when a dog bites someone they kill it but when some POS does something like this lets lock him up for 5 to 10 years
    and for good behavior we release him......
    i have a 7 year old neice and if anyone hurt her,god couldn't save there soul!!!!! my wife and i have not bin blessed with children yet.
    if some sicko hurts kids dont put him behind bars,put him down like a dog that bit someone.
    sorry for the rant.

7. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

i hope he goes to jail and gets a lot of dyck up his a**

that'd be his punishment.

ARQ.

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

In reply to:
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    save the tax payers money,give him a new pair of shoes and lets see how far off the court house steps he can make it!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think that is a very good Idea,I start to laugh thinking of it....then wish we would do that...

9. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Eye for an Eye. Kill the F*cker. Bring back Capital punishment and it should be an Eye for an eye.

10. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Its too bad they protect scum like this. I bet hed be real popular in prison. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What go's through the mind of someone who does shznit like that ??? /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

oh they coght the little basterd did they? didint hear bout that..man i know exactly how you feel, i dont have kids of course yet..but i do have a little 7 year old sister and the thought fo something like that ever happening to her..i coundt even tell you the thoughts that would go through my mind about that son of a bitch! better never cross my path...

Bryan

13. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

That's what's wrong. Nothing goes through a mind like that better than a bullet. He shoulda been taken out when he was up for child molestation charges 2 years ago.

I happen to be a hang glider pilot in Lake Elsinore and have been for over 20 years now. I went up to our launch point on the mountain the day they opened the road back up. There is a small memorial to Samantha where she was found. Right where we pick the glider up and begin our run. It's going to be very difficult to launch there from now on.

The poor guy who found the body was on his way up to have a nice day of flying. He had just moved here 2 weeks prior and was very excited about being able to live so close to his passion. He's still way screwed up in the head from the ordeal!

This type of thing happens more often than we realize. This one hit close to home and has made me change the way I think. We MUST keep our eyes open at all times. We MUST watch out for our own and others. We MUST be alert to what is going on around us. And we MUST communicate... Communication is what brought this waste of human flesh to justice so quickly. For once I take my hat off to the media and the police for their cooperation in getting the job done.

As for the culprit? I say a public hanging should do the trick. We need to send a message to these creeps that number one they won't get away with it and number two they will suffer a painfull and embarrasing death for their crimes to humanity. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif