Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sagging Rearend and other ramblings.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by laketex, Aug 15, 2003.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Feb 17, 2000
    Question: Is it bad when one corner of the truck is sagging about 2" since one leaf is broken and it's actually riding on the overload? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Thanks, Jeff, I got the springs and will be installing ASAP!

Now...I got the Detroit in and LOVE it! Still chirps around corners if I leave my foot in the gas like you HAVE to with the lincoln locker. I'm gonna hafta relearn how to drive on the street now!

Got my mtr's on and LOVE them. No hydroplaning, very little road noise, look knarly. Havent had them into the dirt yet due to the leaf springs, but I will have it at the fulton run! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll post some pics when we get saggy leaning butt syndrome fixed.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif