Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sale publications for Southern or western K5's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chosen1, Oct 20, 2003.

1. chosen1

chosen1 Registered Member

Sale publications for Southern or western K5\'s

Hello All, I'm looking for a periodical Publication that deals with southern or western state trucks. Is there such an animal? I want to build up a K5 hunting rig, but all the K5's in Wisconsin are pretty much rot boxes on wheels do to use of road salt in the winter. My 78 K5 runs and works great!, but it's not all that pretty. I want a good solid truck at a reasonable price. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks All for your time! Chosen1 /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Re: Sale publications for Southern or western K5\'s

www.trucktraderonline.com should help you find what you want. They also have print versions but why buy them when you can search the website for free? Central/Eastern Oregon and WA state are good rust free zones. High desert climates really help. If you spot anything between SE WA or Central OR PM me and I would be happy to take a closer look for you in person (with digi cam too).

3. reeser

reeser 1/2 ton status

try auto trader online and submit a southern zip code and then search a 300 mile radius of that city ie LA, phoenix, las vegas, el paso, dallas, etc... or try large cities' paper classified adds.

4. reeser

reeser 1/2 ton status

don't you love the truck trader? we get it over here in idaho too. it has sooo many deals. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Try autotrader.com and enter in 74127 as a Zip. That will put you in Tulsa OK. Central enough to use a 300 mile radius and get some decent hits...