Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sales brochures (original information)

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by dremu, Jan 1, 2003.

1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Many of you prolly know this, but for those who don't... I collect original sales brochures for the 69-91 Blazer/Jimmy -- and now, the mighty Suburban! All of these brochures are scanned and posted to the web.

While my collection is not 100% complete, there are a bunch of the Burb photos and technical details in there with the Blazers.

Wanna know what colours your truck came in? What its towing capacity is? Or just how 70's these trucks looked ... well, in the 70's? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Check it out on

Brochures

(New this week, that I found in a pile I'd forgotten about, are the 1970 and 1987 Chevy Burbs, and 1980 GMC Burbs.)

-- A

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Thats pretty cool stuff. Thanks for putting it up. You should contact Steve Fox and see if he'd interested in putting them up for the site.

3. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Ah, no-one ever seems to want to host a few hundred megs of pictures -- costs too much. The cablemodem, while slow, is at least free /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Yeah, thats a good point. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif