Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saliva (band)-opinions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wasted wages, Nov 9, 2004.

1. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

Was driving home tonight listening to Outlaw Dave on KLOL in Houston,
    and they were paying 2 fer tuesday's and He cranked out two from Saliva,,,click click boom and another I did not catch the name of.( the only lyric I remember is "I got one hand on the bible and the other in sh*t")Anyone know the name of the CD? Do they have other CD's or is this their first?

I almost had given up on listening to so called rock stations cause I think most of today's radio play music is lame.I mostly search out underground metal.

These guy's rock! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif,,,so question is what other good stuff have I missed lately? I may be old but I still rock and know good stuff when I hear it,,,If you could buy 10 cd's today what would you buy or have in your collection???

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Been downloading alot of UFO, Montrose, AC-DC, Nazareth, Scorpions and the like lately. Flippin' great stuff from me past. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Survival of the Sickest is thier latest CD, I believe.

I worked Secuirty for them once. I was the guy that seperated the fans from the lead singer... crap, I forgot his name. They put on a pretty good show, and they were probably the loudest band I have heard live, next to Kittie here in Abilene, Tx

I doubt they they'll be back, not a big enough crowd to turn out a marginal profit for this medium size town.

4. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Been downloading alot of UFO, Montrose, AC-DC, Nazareth, Scorpions and the like lately. Flippin' great stuff from me past. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

UFO, now thats a band i havent listened to for a long time. Godless was an AWESOME song.

5. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

saliva is no doubt one of the best bands in the whole entire universe.

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I like a couple of their tunes,but, other than the "click,click tune, they sound like everybody else out there.IMHO