Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

San Fran?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BranndonC, Mar 30, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

I just found out today that i might move to san fransisco in like 2 or 3 years! My girlfriend is finishing her college here at Brooks Instatute of Photography in Santa Barbara. Now she decides that after her college is over in 2005 she wants to go to la cordon bleu cooking school in San Fransisco. So who lives there and how many wheelin places are there? right now the closest place is an hour north and that's pismo which is only fun so often... anyway, please let me know all you can about the ups and downs of san fransisco! Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Wheelin places in SF? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Funny! Ummm, there's lots of hill, but they're all paved. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif If you try to get a place a bit farther south and have her take BART in to the city for school, not only will you have much cheaper rent, but you'll have an easier time both parking and getting to wheelin spots. There are 4 SVRAs within a couple of hours, other than that you have to go south to pismp or east to the sierras. </font>

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you're an "off roader" that goes on the path less taken, san francisco might be just the place for you. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

The only OHV places close i can think of would be like hollister and frank raines. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks shaggy for always replying and trying to help me out. She and I changed our minds and we might be following Greg72 to New Hampshire
    Link /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey!
    Greg ain't going to new hampshire! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif We're trying to keep him here a while. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    But you're talking 2-3 years?