Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sand blasting

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by NEK5, Mar 29, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

anyone know of some good sand blasters in the area??

2. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

one here....

There is one place in Middleboro MA that does decent work,but isn't cheap...

Hank Zion at Zion Enterprises...508-947-6478

there are 2 others listed in the yellow pages,one in West Bridgewater called "General Sandblasting"...508-588-1788,and another small place in Norton MA called "370 Construction" 508-226-0809...never dealt with those two..

You probably have at least a few listed in your area,or closer to Boston than where I am...
    I'd rent one and do it myself...its a messy job,but not that much skill is involved,just dont let the sand spray too long on any one spot!..you could rent a tow behind air compressor and a sandblaster for the same price or less as having someone do it for you,and don't forget hauling the stuff to them and back..if its a frame,its a good deal of work,you need a trailer,etc..:crazy:

3. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

all i`m doing is the front bumper on my truck t get the chrome off so i can repaint it

there is a place in waltham mass called Abrasive something...i`m going to call around today