Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sandman

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cricket, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Here's how you make your old 79 C-10 into a low rider.

Low-low rider is a little higher ba ba ba ba ba ba ba-na.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

seed? sand?

look like that is how you make a c 10s frame bend:thinking::thinking:

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

thats what i like to see. i've been of work for two month's. i crush trucks all day with roofing material.will it hold it they ask, it depends on how much you care about your truck i tell them.:D the LORD knows i don't.LOL i put 6080lbs in a astro mini van.the guy came in 20 minutes before we were closing on labor day weekend.he said he HAD to have it.SUUURRRRE. the van had no seats so i slid in the first pallet(16 square). it crushed the sus to the bump stops.i figured he would say screw it BUT he wanted the rest.:laugh: OK so we hand loaded the last 10 square in it.the tires were comming of the rim and the nut told me he was going to the east side of detroit. that was at least 15 miles.HA HA HA

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Sand.

Hauled 2 loads like that today on my own plus 55 gallon garbage can and 35 gallon bucket. Nice and warm frozen sand.

Bought it all for 10.00 off an ex-army. Also got a massive camo netting for 50.00, should be able to cover a tank.

When I camp I need to hide from black helicopters, gray aliens, and my wife.