Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sandy Berger...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

His real name is Samuel. You know, if my name were Samuel I would probably prefer to be called "Sam" instead of "Sandy". Oh, wait a minute. No, in his case Sandy is probably better. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

If you don't know who Sandy Berger is, then I suggest you haul yourself out from under that rock and catch up the news. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I think I'd go with 'The Sandman'. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I would say he just had a fit of insanity. The socks convinced me of that.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

mishandling secret documents (like stuffing them in your socks to smuggle them out of the archives!) is a felony with guarenteed jail time if convicted. IMO, they should go after him. Lose lips sink ships. Somewhere far away some guys butt is on the line and keeping secrets is what keeps him alive. Now you've got samburger stealing and "misplacing" these documents. wtf?!

anyone else listen to the larry elder show today? he has a hilarious selection of newspaper articles that showed how "paper x" described Berger as a "top aid" to Kerry and the "lead foreign policy advisor" for Kerry 6 months ago... and now the same publications are calling him "an un-paid advisor." By next week it will be Sandy "some guy not associated with the democratic party in any way!" Berger. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Im all over this attempted left-wing cover-up like white on rice...

j

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Better than "Ham" /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Yea, but like the typical liberal the blame everyone but him...It wasn't that classified...it was an accident..its only political thet its brought out now. Kinda like blaming the Paula Jones stuff on her being a white trash slut. How bout accepting blame that you got caught and take the consequences like a man. Typical trial lawyer (edwards) defence, if they are guilty get them off on there rights being violated. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Now I know why I hate everything and everyone /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If you don't know who Sandy Berger is, then I suggest you haul yourself out from under that rock and catch up the news.

[/ QUOTE ] ok, then I'll crawl from under it!

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Exactly!! The association slowly becomes dis-association, and somehow slides under the carpet... By next year, he'll just be some jerk Klinton didn't even want on his team... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    If you don't know who Sandy Berger is, then I suggest you haul yourself out from under that rock and catch up the news.

[/ QUOTE ] ok, then I'll crawl from under it!

[/ QUOTE ]
    i like my rock and am staying under it.
    Grant