Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sandy don't want to go for a walk.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ronnny, Sep 6, 2005.

1. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sandy don't want to go for a walk. She don't even want to get up. She is 13.

2. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

red xs came up. i put a couple pics in the gallery.

3. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

she finally got up and walked around some. just worried about her. last time to the vet thy found all kinds of things wrong.

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that sucks brother. :(

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My family had to put down our 13 year old mutt (nobody knows what the heck she was, except a small part Border Collie) in February, I feel your pain... The worst part is when they can't even get up to relieve themselves anymore, so they're just lying there wherever they last layed down in their own filth... At least that's what it took for my parents to finally decide it was time :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Enjoy her while she's still around... I'm sure she appreciates everything you've done for her... Not trying to say hurry it along, but do her one last favor and when she's gotten so bad that life is just miserable, let her go...

6. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

we had sandy since the day she was born. We breed cocker spaniels and had both parents. Her ma helped me (got in the way) of me working on anything in the yard and was my favorite. Noone could walk up on you while she was on watch without consequences. Sandy was a christmas litter (ready to be sold a couple days before) and could have got big $ for her but the wifey wanted to keep her. She can talk pretty well so that it is almost understandable to a stanger. Wife says to her say i love you and you can her sandy say every sylable. Talk to the people at the drive thru for her burger or taco. And now that the wife is working a 2nd shift desk clerk like chapman sandy spends more time in the bed trying to push me off the side than the wife does. It just hurt that it took so long to get her to start to respond when waking her up. She is blind and i think a little slow on hearing now. So you have to be careful not to frighten her or you will get bit.