Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

saturday night mud bog 11/12 ga

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 4x4k20, Nov 9, 2005.

1. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

allright its on for saturday night in meriwether county ga. off of mt. carmel road. saturday night 11/12/05 its just a bunch of good ole boys getting together and having fun [ also there will be alot of nice girls also :bow: ] this is just a place where alot of us ole southern boys get together and have a good time with our trucks. i know alot of you will say wheres the mud since it hasnt rained in ga. for about 3 months . well we are having it trucked in :D so pm me or email for more details oh i a almost forgot addmission is 0$ for everyone

2. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

hole will be ready by 4pm :bow:

3. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Where is mt. carmel road in meriwther sp county at? Can't make it though will have to work from 6 to 6 and will be to tired after that. Just could not think of where that is at. Not to familiar with the other side of the county. Only really go down around luthersvillie, rocky mount and greenville.

4. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

hi ronny its just outside to the east of greenville off of hwy. 362 you should stop by soon . all i can say everytime i have been over there it was fun and darn at all the girls that were there.. there was plenty of them . :bow: i always thought it was just a guy thing :eek1:

5. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

A guy thing? At work there are more girls into the 4x4 thing than guys. There are not that many anyway but still more of them than us.