Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saturday wheelin to Reiter or Evans Creek anyone?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jul 28, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

???????

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Not me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I have to replace the inner seals on the dana 44, new wheel bearings, and have to replace the brake lines. Not a huge task, but don't have the money to get them all done this week. Also have to mess with the q-jet and try and get it running a little better. Hopefully these things will be fixed within a few weeks and I do want to go up to reiter, never have been /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i don't have the money to do anything after this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    Not me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I have to replace the inner seals on the dana 44, new wheel bearings, and have to replace the brake lines. Not a huge task, but don't have the money to get them all done this week. Also have to mess with the q-jet and try and get it running a little better. Hopefully these things will be fixed within a few weeks and I do want to go up to reiter, never have been /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    well Mikey, remember i get huge discount, ask Smurfs;) and umm, i can help ya get that done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i mean sheesh, you helped me hang my 14FF in gravel /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. Smurfmobile85

Smurfmobile85 1/2 ton status

Not ready for wheelin' again quite yet. Still haven't gone through everything from Memorial Day! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Putting Funny Rocks and Moon Rocks on top of that was really pushing it. Can't push her too far or she starts pushing back! Have Fun! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif -Deana

6. uglychevyZZ4

we should all have a BBQ, i heard the last one got rained out /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

huge discount from where? But going in a few weeks would work better for me all around. I know there are some other people wanting to go out to Reiter so we should plan on a trip for a couple weeks out.

8. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

i wanna plan a day trip to the moon rocks.... mabye drive to ellensburg meet up with those guys and run the trail over

9. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Thats quite a day trip /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

10. leadfoot067

heck if we leave early we would still have a few hours on the moon rocks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I would love to go back to the moon rocks, thinking I'll go for broke the next time around instead of being a pussy LOL

Just have to get my Pro Comp brake lines and install new inner seals on the dana 44, which is now disassembled down to the knuckles and the carrier/ring gear is out.

12. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    i wanna plan a day trip to the moon rocks.... mabye drive to ellensburg meet up with those guys and run the trail over

[/ QUOTE ]
    or you and I could haul ( ! ) over for a day and everyone else can come when theryre ready /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

Looks like Saturday at Reiter is getting shot down, what about Sunday at Reiter. I'll go for that. Anyone else in? A morning run to beat the heat? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I was up there last Sunday and did most of Issabelle, had to turn around because I was solo.

14. uglychevyZZ4

poopie, i have to work sunday /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif there is gonna be hella folks from S.N.O.R.T> I'll be wheelin with and looks to be fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll be gettin spanked by Yota's and heeps.

15. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

Rob - When are you going up Saturday?

16. uglychevyZZ4

I'd like to think Im going early as long as the activities coordinator allows me, I havent ran it past her yet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. leadfoot067

did ya put an air cleaner on it yet rob?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. uglychevyZZ4

[​IMG] Hmmmmmmmm........ whats that? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif no, i have no housing, remember I accidentally threw it in the " goin to the dump " pile
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]