Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saving pics on IE...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jan 15, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Whenever I try to save pics now, and this has been going on now for like the last month it only gives me the option of saving them as bmp or art. I don't want this. I want gif or jpg. What gives? I am using IE. I actually have AOL but they suck so I surf with IE. It used to let me save pics in the other formats. What buttons did I hit now to mess myself up... doh! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

You could just save as a bmp in your "my pics" then go under edit and save it as a jpg. Its a little work but it gets you to the same spot.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

That's the thing, when I do that it won't let me bring them up to save them in the other format. If I could I'd do that, cuz it's not much work...

4. Blazer1970

Blazer1970 1/2 ton status

You need to empty out your temporary internet files.

Tools
    Internet Options
    On the "General" tab (should be the first one that comes up), in the middle of the page under "temporary internet files" there is a button to delete the files.

Once your temp files eat up a certain amount of disk space, it quits saving the Jpegs, etc. in their native format.