Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

saw a bad ass truck today, sorta a hybrid

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Oct 1, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

it was a GMC it had a 8 foot bed,dually,a commercial van front end and cab(four door).4x4 AND it was a 4500 series.2004 all black and SWEET as all get out.the guy told my friend tim it cost $68.000.00 and could haul 10.000 pounds.i tried to grab a camera but i was taking care of another customer /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gifit was at least 7 foot tall. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

3. boggerless

yea, man. thats it. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gifpicture it with a dually bed and black. badddd as hell. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'd prefer a 3500 with upgraded suspension. Rear axle could still be a weak link and it wouldn't handle as much in the eyes of the law. Like I said, can only get the 8100 or the 6600 Duramax in that beast. I'd love to get an older Topkick 650 with a Cat motor and convert it to 4x4.

5. boggerless

maybe after i pay off the DD,i'll check into one. IF they still make it in two years. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif BIG and legal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif