Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saw a bitchin First Gen today...anybody here?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Poohbair, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

So today I was down by SeaTac, kind of off of 170th I think, and saw a SWEET first get K5, primer gray, yellow wheels, and on some big Boggers... like 39.5's or 44's. Is that anyone on this boards, or just another Chev truck fan? There was also I believe a black K5 and a red Chev there too.

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

What were they doin'? Parking lot wheelin'? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Wow, you still come around this board sometimes!! just giving ya sh--. I saw an absolutly beautiful first gen in northern idaho on my trip. THe girlfriend got mad cause i looked at it soo long.

4. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I still get around here a little bit. Crap, too damn busy... and since I have a job now where I don't get to play on the internet all day and get paid for it like my last job Im not on near as much now.

Oh, and the rigs I saw today were in a driveway. I believe that the big first gen was also at the Puyallup Swap Meet last month.

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

theres a couple of realy nice first gens here and in spokane. Oh and yeah theres k5s too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif