Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

saw a few drops of snow today

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by eds77k5, Oct 29, 2002.

1. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

wont be long now, cold, cold, cold /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Heard there was trucks coming into Arlington from the south (Condon, OR) covered with snow while only a small flurry in Arlington. Wont be long till Xmas tree run time! Gotta get my rear axle in this weekend and get some tire chains soon...

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

send some our way /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

wish I would have seen some Elk hunting. 60 degree weather just insn't right... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

nope it sure aint.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Looked like Mt. Hood had a dusting on it, can see it from my yard. Cut grass today, likely the last time for the season............ /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

7. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

yea well it aint enough, I NEED RAIN or snow, TO fill up the Coastal rivers so i can go catch me some Chinook, if we dont get rain soon theyll prolly end up not coming up the rivers and dropping their eggs in the damn bay, grrrr, lets get together and have a rain dance.........

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

must have fawkin rain now...... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifbefore i dry up and blow away..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

snowed in bend today. not much, but just enough to turn the evening commute into a nice 10 mph white knuckle ride on black ice. lovely. and me with bald bias plys on the rear and no front drive shaft. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

send it my way we caa spear a spud snow event /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

i don't want snow yet! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i need a front driveline first! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif no driveline no snow no winter not yet need to have 4wheel drive first! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif so i can make it through snow so i can make money pulling morons out of the ditch! so i can go where no man has gone before! the mall parking lot right after a fresh blanket of snow at 2 a.m.! to devirginize fresh snow! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

12. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Yeah, we got snow here now too. We're doing a multiclub run this weekend. The snow should make it interesting....

13. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

my good buddy Colin (K5blazerous) came through last night with a spare front driveline- and cold beer to boot! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif he's DA MAN /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif so after a little rolling around on a snowy driveway at 8:30 last night i got it in and should have a much better commute this morning. just need some tires now.

spear a spud in the snow would be quite interesting. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

hey you get your rig all fixed up after posting those pics of it all busted up? where is pocatello located in idaho west or east? My dad was born in Twin Falls, and hes got family in idaho somewhere..........

15. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

the blazer and i are becoming one, a zen kinda thing, we are both old and neither one of us like the cold

16. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

where in wa you at? eastern?

17. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

yes, yakima, record low for here last night, 10 degrees and supposed to get colder tonite, happy halloween

18. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I feel for the eastern hunters right about now............my neighbor is going to Ukiah this weekend..............was around 8 degrees overnight with a high of 30............... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif