Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saw a ghost tonight!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Oct 22, 2002.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I was yappin' away on my Cell phone to a woman about buying my other car, while I'm driving my K5 through a tiny backroad, and sticking out from between the folds of a car cover, I see a Yellow fender a pair of headlights. My heart dropped as I saw what I thought was my first hot rod that was destroyed in a rear-ending. Being in the phone, I had to keep driving, but when I got off the line, I went back prepared for the agony of seeing my baby rebuilt by someone else... Turns out it was a torino or something, but man, I was sure it was my old car!! Mostly the yellow paint, headlight bezel, and identical buckled fender... The back of the car was covered, so I really thought it could've been my old baby...

'73 Dodge Polara... Bought her for $500 in near perfect condition, wrecked her by implosion sitting at a red light after pouring all my money and time into her...

Freaky!

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

HAH !! Being the halloween "season", I thought you were gonna tell us a ghost story -
    then I was gonna tell you to come to MY HOUSE and I'd SHOW you a REAL ghost story!!!!
    Scared the bejeezuz outa me the first few times. Kinda used to it now. Not to the point
    of it being an every day thing, but to the point that I recognize what's happened and
    realize that we've had an "event". /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

3. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Ive had that happen before but I always get to see my old toys destroyed by someone else. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Never gets to be a false alarm. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

AN EVENT!? The only events Id be having is an open house to off load it! LOL! I dont believe in ghosts, but I aint hangin around if I am proven wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Oddly enough I am watching the Travel Channel about haunted places. LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

you all can come to my house i have a ghost and his tombstone! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif we bought this house a few years ago and it needed some serious work, well we were putting in a new deck outside and started digging out some dirt needless to say hubby says can you find me a big rock i like the idiot i am pick up a real big flat one not realizing what it was that i just dug up, hand to hubby he turns it over wipes the dirt off and screams and drops it! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifi ask him what the h*** is wrong with him and he looks at me and says read the rock you just found! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif turns out to be a guy named edwin kington and he was born in 1843 and died in 1864 he was only 21! so far haven't found bones yet but dogs found a couple of strange looking ones i just through them away, now wierd crap goes on at the house all the time doors opening and closing i will wake up in the morning with all my kitchen cabinets open and my cats freak out alot! he also changes the tv station when we are watching tv he turns it to an old western! but now we use the tombstone in our front yard for halloween every year! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    kelly

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Wow! A real Ghost! Holy cow! Let me get my giger counter and ion reader. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Scaaaarrryyy. I'll stay away thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i thought you said you would help me on my truck!LOL! wish i could get the damn ghost or whatever the damn thing is work on it so he could earn his keep! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

kelly

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Leave some 151 shots and wrenches out for him. Kinda like santa, only not. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Maybe he'll get the hint.

8. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

i will have to try that!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    kelly

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That's freaky!

10. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    come to MY HOUSE and I'd SHOW you a REAL ghost story!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it bother the guests?? If it does, you most definitely won't ever be getting a visit from me!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

11. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

wow, for real? I didnt know people lived in Lynnwood in the 1840's, but I live in Bothell so I'm real close if further investigation is needed /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

12. NEOMASTINO2U

either did i until we found the damn thing now it makes me wonder what else is buried in my back yard! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif i would love to find out more info on this guy and why he died so young and where he is buried at in my yard! so the dogs don't decide to dig him up! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    as for bothering guest's he does it all the time he scared the hell out of my mother in law who thought we were just talking smack about having a ghost. she was in the kitchen saying she didn't belive in ghost and we definatly didn't have one and the next thing you know our big clock that is way up on a wall in the kitchen came flying down off the wall and he turned the clock back by 2 hours! he also broke the glass on it! should of seen her jump! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i laughed my ass off!

kelly