Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saw a ghost...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jul 12, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Alright background first. Last week a girl I graduated with died. Name was Alana something. Anyway, I instantly put a face to the name and said, eh I didn't really know her whatever.

Ok so today I go to the tattoo shop after work to get a little work done on my back. After a while I see a girl in the waiting area that looks familiar but different. So when we are done my work I go out and keep looking at her. I realize, THIS is the girl I swore died. At first I thought, no must be some other girl that looks similar. Then after she goes off to get pierced I grab one of the employees and get him to check her waiver form. Sure enough, its Alana. However different last name. So it turns out the chick I thought died, didn't, and the one who really did I knew better than I thought. It was just a really odd occurance, that for a second had me wierded out.

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

woah thats weird /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

truth is always stranger then fiction. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I've got a ghost in my house! It's a friendly sort - but still kinda spooky when we have a "ghost event". /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Most events occur when I'm doing any type of construction or remodeling on the house. Guess she likes it the way it was 75 years ago. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh, you're gonna have to elaborate on that one boss

7. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I think someone has been, well, you know, DRINKY DRINKY!!!!!

8. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

lol. Ahh.. you crack me up /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

lmao. You crack me up. I guess I would be kinda creeped out.

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

did you tell her?that would have been an interesting conversation. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Well, I just moved into a new (to me) rent house. Its a big, 1680sq foot 3 bedroom house and I live by myself at the time being. Well last night about 3 in the morning I heard the sound of my vertical blinds crashing around again. This was the second time in a month this has happened. My first reaction was reach underneath my bed and rack it. Krept into the kitchen, 12ga in hand... NOTHING IS THERE! The blinds lead to the glass door that goes to my backyard and they weren't even moving, it was a matter of 20 seconds for me to get into the kitchen with shotgun and my dog, Bailey (the same one mentioned in Dad post about pitbulls...) Bailey was going nutz too, he was in full kill mode. I have already had my 18th hole golf flag that was in my backyard mysteriously dissappear.

I have also heard the sound of kids, like little kids runnig around outside my house around 2am. About scared the shiat out of me.

Spooky /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

many people have said it would have been an interesting opening line for hitting on her. I barely talked to her in school so I didn't care and am not interested in her, don't like girls to be taller than me especially since I'm 6'.