Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saw a shelby cobra wrinkled up on german town road today...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Looks like a toyota corolla spun on one of the corners and the cobra Tbone it on the passenger side... dont think anyone was hurt to bad, but the car had a few probs, Besides the wrinkled sheet metal and the broken windshield, i looked at the drivers front tire and it was perpendicular to the car itself.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

I'd be willing to bet it was a Kit car replica, and not an actuall shelby....but still that sucks!!

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

i was thinking the same thing but the kits are all fiberglass bodies unless you get the stainless ones, which are high $$ anyways.

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

yea the i thought that aswell, but just thinking that it was Authentic, made me cringe a little bit. Especially for the insurance company

5. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Ouch /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Still be painful to the pocketbook trying to get normal insurance on something like that. There are quite a few kit car companies producing the aluminum bodies and they aren't much more then the fiberglass ones now, don't ask me how I know this /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif