Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

saw an interesting thing in a movie tonite

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by scrappyk5, Oct 30, 2002.

1. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

saw a movie called " first born " the dude had a k5 blazer in it , i say probably around a 87. anyways , had some good
    action shots of it chasing this kid on a dirt bike , and
    quess what ? , it had a 14bff in it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif . i wonder if they set it up like that for the movie , or they just happen to buy it like that. pretty cool though

2. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

i noticed on Walker Texas Ranger, all the bad guys have blazers. Its so bad ass. This one guy had a black one, lifted with A/T's and Rockcrawlers. It had front and rea Full replaccement bumpers and 14ff rear and D44 front. I was so excited. Watch the show, youre gaurenteed to see one.

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I love it. It's not good enough for us to see that a show or movie has a /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif or /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif in it, we have to check out every possible detail about the vehicle. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Is that the movie where the step-dad is some kind of drug dealer or something? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I seem to remember that chase scene though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I stink so.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

6. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Anyone seen the Hulk movie (70s) There's a scene when David is chased by two beautiful black lifted monsters. A first gen and a 75 or earlier (full removeable top).