Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

saw Jo Rogan from UFC...........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rdn2blazer, Apr 1, 2007.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

do a stand up routine at the Comedy & Magic clud in Redondo Beach last night. he was pretty funny actually. would have liked to have met him after the show but no big deal. had to leave the parking lot in 10 to 15 mins.

last week we saw Craig Shumaker at the same place, he was awesomely funny. my woman and I sat at the stage. he was talking about kid sounds and asked me th do a machine gun sound so I did and he lit into me, he said "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!!"

the crowd cracked up from his teasing me, the next guy sounded like a sheep so he came back to me and said "man, your off the hook!" and gave me a hi 5.

one guy sounded like a sprinkler and one guy sounded like the cowerdly lion from the wizerd of oz. man it was funny as hell.

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Joe Rogan is a pretty funny dude... Not someone you would think to be a comedian though...

Funny as hell when he called mencia out:eek1::haha:

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

being as he started as a comedian, I do think of him that way. You guys don't remember "NewsRadio" do you?

4. stoney126

stoney126 1/2 ton status

I do, but it just want the same without Phil Hartman

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Joe is a funny dood... just not on that abortion of a show "The Man Show" they tried to keep alive.