Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saw Metallica in Detroit last night! I met the guys!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigBurban350, Jul 5, 2003.

1. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

My friend and I made this massive X so that we could win this barbeque and backstage passes to meet Metallica. The radio station 89X put this competition on, we had to "expose the X", so be built a 3D 6ft by 6ft giant wooden red X and put it on top of my burban. You could see it across the whole parking lot.

ANYWAYS, we first ate dinner in this fancy resturant with the other 18 winners, this was druing the deftones. Then we went to the back where we were supposed to meet Tallica, then the Linkin Park van rolls down as they get out ready to perform. Well we miss their show.

Okay, my buddy and I absolutly worship the MetalGods(Metallica). Lars comes out first, starts autographing. Then Hetfield comes out and comes to our side to start autograhping, I never blinked man. I shook his hand, I cant remember what I said, IT WAS UNBELIEVEABLE!

After that Rob and Kirk came out, this is a once in a lifetime dream, and it came true yesterday. I got all their autographs, its unreal. Every band memeber had a short conversation with you, it was so cool. Those guys are really cool.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Ok....I'm jealous! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Lars comes out first, starts autographing.

[/ QUOTE ]
    i wish i would have known you were going to do this before hand i would have asked you to <font color="red">BITCH</font> slap him for me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif don't get me wrong i like the older metalica music but i hate how he did the napster thing /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. BigBurban350

Ahh mudhog, he was just trying to help other bands not just himself.

YEAH, OKAY, UMMMM....... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif KAZAA!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Thats awesome! I'm going to the show tomorrow!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

cool man!!! im envy you!!!!

7. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

You officially SUCK!

j/k, i'm just jelouse /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

MATALLIFUCKINCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I met them in Portland, I'm not the star struck kinda guy though... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifMetallica, Jesus, The guy on the street corner carrying on a conversation with himself or the neighbors cat, I'd be equally unimpressed.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

how hard core do you like your music? my cousin's band is crazy s**t. they are from grand rapids MI, but you can get their C.C at rock of ages in garden city , or else where. sadomasacism is the name of the band. speed metal. and i mean speed, dam. anyway cool meeting the guy's. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. BigBurban350

[ QUOTE ]
    how hard core do you like your music? my cousin's band is crazy s**t. they are from grand rapids MI, but you can get their C.C at rock of ages in garden city , or else where. sadomasacism is the name of the band. speed metal. and i mean speed, dam. anyway cool meeting the guy's. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know where Rock of Ages is, though ill look for them on kazaa. I dont have money for those things called cds /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif