Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

saw rally wheels on a third gen firebird today..

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by R72K5, Dec 27, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

look just like 73-up gray steel 15" rally truck wheels but without the ralley caps, on an 85 or so firebird, humm... either that or hybrid between the dodge ones and gm ones, real close to both or the same, humm,

anyone know anything ? firebirds are 5 on 4.75" bolt pattern so i dunno how dodge or gm truck wheels could be on a firebird..

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

They could of been from vintage wheel!? But that does sound funny. Thought it was like this: GM Car Rally's were 5 on 4.75 , GM Truck Rally's were 5 on 5 (2wd) , and Chrysler and Ford (AMC TOO) Factory rims were 5 on 4.5. Yeah vintage wheel will make Rally style rims for whatever you need , in whatever type you need , even 16 and 17 inch versions, 16x8 and 245/50/vr16 looks sweet on old Camaros and Chevelles. These people even make Billet replicas of Rally rims!
    http://vintagewheel.com/

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

didnt see anything even remotely similar to truck or chrysler ralley wheels on there humm..

maybe i will go and stop and look closer at the car one of these days, hmm..

they almost have to be chrysler rallies, i dunno what else they could be

dunno.