Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saw something funny the other day (political)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I was driving home and a guy had two stickers on his van, one said "Elevator Workers Local (some number) for Kerry" and right next to it was a big NRA sticker that said "Vote Freedom First" on it. The ridiculousness of it made me laugh out loud. The stickers looked like they had been in place for about the same length of time.

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Ha ha, Im sure Kerry will do everything in his Presidential power (if he were elected) to support Elevator Workers so this gentleman will make more money and have more vacation days so he can apply to purchase more guns and shoot his registered firearms in regulated shooting ranges...oh the freedom, oh the happiness he will have if only Kerry was President.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I'll just tuck all of my political shite in this thread, to keep it from the eyes of those that do not like it.

This is great, look at the third comment down. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

http://www.sondrak.com/archive/001895.html

4. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Damn, that guy summed it up well.