Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SAWZALL CRACK HABIT

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by firefighter184, Mar 6, 2004.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Well, got my truck back from the shop today, new exhaust, ported and polished heads, RV cam, new TBI harness and wiring, 33X12.50 BFG A/Ts (I know, AT's, but they were only two hundred smackers) on 15X8 Rockcrawlers. I love this thing! So I get her on the road and everytime I turn the wheel more than one or two times, RUB RUB RUB. So....... I head to the firehouse with my trusty DeWalt cordless Sawzall and start chopping. Not pretty, since I was basically just trying to stop the rub for now, but once I get a chance to devote more than five minutes, I'll be chopping more. All those posts about the Sawzall and it's addictive dangers and I ignored them. Now I fear it may be too late for me! It's just so easy! When I get my hands on a camera, I'll be sure to post the new look, but for now, I'll just say that I love my truck, AND MY SAWZALL!!!
    Wait till I get the 35's on! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif