Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saying good bye

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by raysride, May 24, 2005.

1. raysride

raysride Registered Member

To start off, this Forum is by hands down the best forum I have ever visited or been a part of. I was even going to pay the money to be a member. The help I have recieved in my few post was correct and I recieved great advise every time.
    I had a misshap with my Truck today that resulted in me trading it off and I took a beating. To make matter's worse, I have a Ford 4x4 now. I had a great Chevy Truck that in it's time it was what every 4 wheeler desired. Short bed, lift kit, Silverado, Rally Wheels, just name a few, it was a awsome truck.
    I wont go into the Ford right now except to say it is fuel injected and a V8 . Lots of questions on it as I am a Jeep and Chevy guy. The Ford is a great truck so far but it aint no Chevy :(
    I want to thank everyone who helped me and respoded to my post with what was probally goofey questions. You all have a wonderfull forum and I will still be visiting here, I am even a moderator at a auto forum but could not stay away from this one. Everyone here should be happy to be a member of this forum. It is a close nit group not found easily. Again, Thank you.

2. 79chevyk10

79chevyk10 1/2 ton status

I'm feelin the love....

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Hey, brother, there's no need to disappear just because at this point you no longer own a Chev. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Stick around- we need positive guys like you who truly understand the Brotherhood mentality.

Being a CK5er isn't only about what brand of truck you drive.......

4. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Lots of people here drive fords :ignore: but at least you can still go wheeling if you want to, rocks dont care what brand the metal is. You can always buy another chevy later when its easier for you to do so. :burb:

5. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

Drivin' a Ford ain't so bad. It could be worse. You could own a whole fleet of Chevys and only been wheelin' once in your life ...

Don't tell anyone I told you that.

Me

6. raysride

raysride Registered Member

Well, heck I guess with post like those above I will hang out! Thanks and hope to see you all on the trail, I am looking forward to going to the nearby (60 miles) Wheeling in the Country Park this summer as it is on my list of to do things this year. :)

7. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

we are just a click away...really, theres no reason in this world to leave. you sound like a positive person, and so what if you drive a ford right now, get a chevy when you can and or want to. :)