Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Saying Hi

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NEVERENOUGH, Apr 27, 2005.

1. NEVERENOUGH

NEVERENOUGH Registered Member

Hello just joined the site and wanted to say hello from Chino Valley Az. Now for a little background I have a 75 blazer. It has a six inch lift, and a two inch body lift. I am in the process of putting it back together and hoping for some summer wheeling. Thanks for listening.

2. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the club :waytogo: Most of the summer runs are at night so might want to get a couple of rock lights. Hope to see ya on the trail.

3. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Welcome to CK5! Love the user name! :D

4. FWP

FWP CRS

What's up Man? What color is your Blazer? You may see me cruisin around in my daily driver- 81 K10 shortbed, yellow, with a coloradok5 sticker on the windshield.

Fred

5. NEVERENOUGH

Hey guys thanks for the welcomes. FWP I have probalby seen you around. Hopefully get to meet some of you guys soon. Talk to you later.

6. FWP

FWP CRS

Hey man, fill out your profile so folks know what you're running. Helps for troubleshooting purposes. Don't be be shy, the AZ boys are a good group to be with :)

7. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

welcome to ck5. the az guys are some of the best people i know.... and in sayin that i must quote a member (justhorinaround aka allan) about wheelin..

"Well it all starts out with a nice, pretty, stock rig that ya start takin down dirt roads and that's all fun stuff till ya see a rock stickin outta the side of the road and ya decide to put a tire up on it then jump out to see what it looks likes and ya think it's pretty cool lookin but ya spy a bigger rock down the road but the truck won't make it up on it and so now you're all depressed and ya run home to hop on ck5.com to find what kind of easy type of things you can do to your truck to make it over that second rock and then the next thing ya know you've hacked your fenders to make room for bigger tires and of course you've changed out your gears and stopped cleanin your truck except for the areas that you need to work on and you've already made bunches of trips to the parts stores for tail light lenses (which reminds me I need to figure out a way to get mine to stick back on from our last outing) and you're proud of all the resultant damage from slammin into boulders as opposed to the cute little cuddly rock you originally climbed up on that seems a life time ago.

Or you could just hang around and listen to us talk about what we did last trip and the carnage that occured.

Either way you'll be spendin quite a bit of time on this board as it's rather addiciting"

i think that has to be the funnyest thing i have ever read in my life. he posted it over on crawlinaz and i just had to post it here for everyone else to injoy :grin:

8. NEVERENOUGH

Hey guys not shy just not running. I have a 75 blazer it has a 6 inch lift with 2 inch body. Putting in the beards this weekend and then it is time to figure out what to do for an engine. Talked to Juan today about his but am also kicking around a few other ideas. I hate to type this hear but I drive a 00 Ford F-350 superduty. Lifted n 35's.I work at Better Bilt but also own a vortex spray in bedliner business. Sorry for the rambleing just wanted to give some background. I will be updating my profile soon. Thanks for reading.

9. FWP

FWP CRS

Damn dude, that's cool. Diesel- Powerstroke? That's a hell of a tow rig....

10. NEVERENOUGH

Yes it is a powerstorke. It helps to haul the toys to my addiction Sand Dunes. I pull a 30 foot Fleetwodd gearbox toyhauler and the families 5 quads to the Glamis dunes about 7 times a year. The rest of the time we are in Camp wood doing the camping thing.

11. FWP

FWP CRS

You'll put my 6.2 dually to shame, oh well, still on the hunt for a Cummins transplant :grin:

12. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Heyo there and welcome. Always cool to have another feller to tell lies to, I mean, swap stories with. :crazy: