Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Scam artist selling parts on 4x4 websites

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by kennyw, May 14, 2004.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Jun 9, 2002
    Watch out for this guy.

NWCJ7 on some boards

Copenhagencowboy on others

[ QUOTE ]
    Guys, Dont deal with this dick. If your are thinking of sending money DONT DO IT! Call the numbers below if you have been victimized already.
    This guy "Bob Harvey" is a thief, drug head, con artist and can play the system well. Its been almost a year ago since I got scammed and I have spent hours on the phone with the Winston Oregon Police department 541-679-8704 (they know him WELL), the Douglas County District Attorney,s 1-800-273-8756 office and even filed a case with the FBI." the FBI wasnt in the least bit interested, not enough money" all to no real restitution. Oh, they arrested him alright and he made bail the next day. The DA,s did take it to the Grand Jury and as you can see he is out and at the same scams again.

My personal opinion is the Judicial system has failed and isn't going to do jack to prosecute him and the only thing that would work for this guy is an old fashion ASSWHOOPING! I am in NO WAY saying don't file on him if you have been scammed because he will eventually get what's coming to him. If I dont catch up with him first.

I hope by me posting this warning will save some of you guys alot of grief and some of your hard earned $$$$$ "

[/ QUOTE ]
  2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Dec 3, 2003
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
  3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dec 27, 2002
    seems to be a lot of rip off artists on different Boards lately. Anymore if I have any doubts I tell them to send it C.O.D, If they do not want to ship it that way I tell them to Forget it.........