Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Scary! Terrorism related...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

that's f#@ked up, I'm not gettin' on another plane! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

its sad, but its going to take a LOT of americans dying (when i say a lot, i mean a minimum of 10s of thousands) before the left and left-leaning-middle wake the fork up and realize that if we play left-wing-super-nice (ie running scared from "racial" profiling etc) we are going to lose a lot of innocent people... a LOT.

AFA terrorists building bombs mid-air... you have to wonder, if they want to blow up planes, why not just put bombs in checked-luggage. Will detectors find/stop some of them? sure, but we've allll heard about the huge lapses in security since 9-11... dont ya think a lot of those kinds of bombs would slip through?

j

4. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Excellent article. We are fools if we think we can stop terrorists from boarding planes simply by screening them, there is simply too much PC red tape and too many passengers to screen them effectively. The only way to win the war on terror is to go to the terrorists and kill and/or capture them as we are doing.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

That is f**cking scary. My wife is flying by herself with the baby in a couple of weeks, thank god it's to Springfield MO and not a big city.

Jebus that gave the chills! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I printed it, but I'm not sure I should even show my wife.

6. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Wow thats crazy!!

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yeah that was, i wonder if the last guy that went in hadn't said "no" what would have happened.... i guess its safer to take flights with many in between stops than one long flight /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

8. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I am a pretty belligerent and not very PC type of person sometimes. I would have probably said something offensive to them Arabs, and gotten us all killed.

I would have said something to the effect of: /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

"Are you guys terrorist?"

"Why do you keep hogging the Bathroom? Other people got to use it too you know!"

"Can I have a bite of your Hamburger?"

"I thought you guys didn't eat cows?"

"What is that piece of string hanging from your shoe...a fuse?"

9. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

you know im getting real sick and tired of our government.

every time an american dies from something like this it just brings more money to the people makeing the laws so they dont care.

people wonder why racism is so big.

10. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "Can I have a bite of your Hamburger?"

"I thought you guys didn't eat cows?"

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That cracked me up for some reason /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

every time an american dies from something like this it just brings more money to the people makeing the laws so they dont care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's cynical... Possibly true, but I'd hate to beleive that it is. Do you really beleive that or are you just being dramatic?

12. 1-ton

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The most offensive thing you can say to a lawyer is a quote from George Bernard Shaw:

"Reasonable people never accomplish anything."

13. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's cynical... Possibly true, but I'd hate to beleive that it is. Do you really beleive that or are you just being dramatic?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe a little dramatic but extremely pissed off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    we as a country are so afraid of looking bad to other countrys that the airlines cant even search more than 2 of these fukstics before boarding a plane ?
    and they knew about them before they even boarded /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifdont you find this a little odd ?

when will americans realize that most other countrys already hate us so maybe we need to work on liking each other before worrying about other countrys.

14. 1-ton

[ QUOTE ]
    maybe a little dramatic but extremely pissed off
    we as a country are so afraid of looking bad to other countrys that the airlines cant even search more than 2 of these fukstics before boarding a plane ?
    and they knew about them before they even boarded dont you find this a little odd ?

when will americans realize that most other countrys already hate us so maybe we need to work on liking each other before worrying about other countrys.

[/ QUOTE ]

RIGHT ON! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

The problem is we as a country can't agree on anything. we are a country that is raised by single mom's. We are a country that used to your neighbors could spank your kid, now you can't dicsiplin a child without fear of CPS coming in. We are a country full of people that love to tell others what to do but don't do it ourselves. We are a LAZY country. We are a country of people that DO NOT WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING.

"What do you mean I have to stand in line and wait to get on this plane..........WAHH WAHHHH...."

I love this place, I just don't like a lot of the people in it.

17. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, airline security is a total joke! I recently flew to Reno. If you don't want to show your ID, you don't have to. I did that by accident and all they did was write "No ID" on my boarding pass. Then the dumbfucks asked why I was carrying an all metal pen.... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

18. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

I'm flying tomorrow morning, /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif that was the last thing i needed to read /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif But yeah, about a month ago i flew to Orlando from Boston and security didn't seem like anything special./forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Nate /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

19. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

well, if the goverment allows it, then don't get on the plane. Ask the airline for a change, I'm sure they would accomodate. The problem is bigger than just actions. This country was built on FREEDOMS. This country was built on on inbound people from other countries. At some point in your history your people were the scoundrel of society...japanese, indians, italians, irish, chinese, russians, polish people..etc.

Here is the big question, do we not rent RYDER trucks to middle aged white males going forward? You get the picture.

The situation in the story would SCARE THE CRAP out of me,but I would exercise my rights and protect my family and ask for another flight. Period. This has nothing to do with racial profiling, racism, etc. I would not walk down a dark alley ( even though its my right to ) if there were a group of "rough" looking white, hispanic, black, asian, etc.

20. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

I flew recently. Had a big Cadillac belt buckle on. Went off in the metal detector. I showed it to the minority security person and he let me thru. I could have very easily had a pistol or knife hidden in my pants underneath the belt buckle.

I was so scared to [darn] when that happened that I told one of the minority supervisors and he didn't care. I really should have followed up on it more. Maybe I still will.

-Chris