Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

scattered a toyota motor today!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ducttape114, Apr 27, 2003.

1. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i was riding shot gun in my buddies trecel(sp) when a rod went thru the pan. it was pretty exiting. i blew up a dirt bike motor once but that had nothing on this!!!!!

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Done the samething with a 350 cruising down the highway pulling a trailer! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Gm replaced heads and messed up the gaskets, needless to say they replaced more then the heads the second time! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Hell YA! Carnage is sweet......when its not you!!
    Well sometimes when its you also! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif So were you guys doin' doughnuts or what? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

we had just finished the flame paint job and were gonna cruz to town to show it off. it had a nasty lifter knock before but we thought we could make it to town and back. oops. we walked back to my house and rope-towed her home. i will post some pics of the paint, it turned out sweet.

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

YESSSS! Dude that rocks!!!

7. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

a while back me and a friend were puttin a 350 in my S10 and wanted to blow the 4.3 up so i took my nitrous bottle outta my firebird and ziptyed the end of about 25 feet of nitrous line to the air cleaner stud carried em both outside and stood behind a concrete wall fired the motor up on the stand let it run for about 20 secs. then i cranked that nitrous bottle open. that motor blew in like 10 secs. if that. it wound to like 15 grand before it blew. it flung 4 rods, one of which came all the way the block with the piston still attached it so was badass. we laughed for 20 mins. if anyone has a junk motor and a nitrous bottle i suggest tryin it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif