Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

School help/Eco-nazi

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k20, Jan 29, 2003.

1. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

OK, well i gotta write a speech on something at school of my choice, and i hafta have an article by tomorow (odd schedule this week) and i wanna write on how the eco-nazi's do more harm than good. I remember a string of posts from about 6 months ago or so, on them. One was about them burning things hurting the enviro more than normal industry, and another was on how they kill and mame offroaders/foresters/etc, just to preserve the enviro. Anyone got any links to these articles or know what to search for to find em? I tried eco-nazi/enviromentalist/extremist/enviroment. Anyone wanna help me? *begs*

2. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

i believe in preserving nature and doing our part to limit the harm that the human race does to the world, but this stuff really makes me mad...
    torched suvs

people who torched the suvs

go from there, i hear the ELF is one of the big ones, their motto is "in defense of all life"...by destroying things with fire...makes sense huh

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

ELF ALF /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

thanks guys, helps alot. Any more links would be good, this is just the start of what will hafta be a 8-10 mins speech /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Now, anyone wanna do my algebra 2 hw?