Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

school is so boring

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5ntexas, Feb 3, 2003.

1. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

school is so boring. i'm sittin here listenin to the professor preach about something. i'm glad i have this computer to keep me busy. thank god(mr. fox) for ck5. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

you think yer bored??????? i'm bored /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

woooohoooo i get to be in school today again. and guess what folks its still boring.

jacob

4. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

that sucks....guess we will be hearin from you tomorrow? same time, same place? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

hmm i think he is just trying to rack up more posts! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

lol. no school tommorow.

jacob

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hahahahahahahaahaahahahaha blubie. hahahahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

im in the same boat buddy. thank God i'm taking computer science, so i can spend half my class time plopping my bulbous ass in front of a monitor and post on here. (and of course look at ebay for things i can't afford) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Dont feel bad man, I just graduated after 6.5 years and got a real job. Working for a living feels so