Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

School Violence

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ahhh a tragic, sorrowful, and touchy subject....

But I recommend more of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ahhh a tragic, sorrowful, and touchy subject....

But I recommend more of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of all the dumb, stupid, idiotic, ignorant things to say............

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushrooom badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

I should have elaborated but I felt succinct at the time

I meant to go back to the days of afterschool fights and dodgeball, no the current repressed who kids can't do anything at all anymore take a gun and shoot down a few bystanders. I am after all a recent product of an overparanoid wishy washy PC school.

It was actually a whole issue of modern times vs old values plus a little modern intellectualism

All the money put into lawsuits and metal detectors and whatnot could get me some history textbooks newer than 1990. Of course all the new textbooks are completely PC with a minority or cripple on each page, and now more AD BC stuff, that's religious and therefore not allowed, that pisses me off, even though I'm usually against promonent religion and whatnot.

Anyway, yes taken at face value it was all of those synonyms, I apologize for not elaborating and making it an issue. I assumed it would make an issue of itself and that I could reply to it as I am.

Also

We've got lions, only in Kenya

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well in that case, I agree with you. This country is raising up a bunch of pussies. Hell, look at what is going on now. 60 years ago, we had a society that was primarily ag base, most people worked from dawn to dusk and didn't have much of anything and they just went over to Europe and the Pacific and got the job done and didn't matter how long it took.

Now we've got a bunch of whiny ass titty babies always on TV, whining about this that and the other, but who have absolutely no clue about the things that built this country.

You see kids today, well where I was at in Cali driving newer and nicer rides than what most of us have thanks to mommie and daddie. Well hell, I don't know about y'all, but I bought my first car and it was a '71 Pinto and I did beat the holy you know what out of it, but it also taught me to respect my vehicles and that if I break it, I'm buying.

Yup, there needs to be more a** kickings going down everyday.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Well I'm glad you understand my meaning now /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I also, as the Great Teddy Roosevelt suggested, would love to see rifle practive in every school. Ahhhh a brick of .22 and a dream