Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Schumer's a loser

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Jan 11, 2006.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm so embarrassed right now...

This guy is determined to waste his time limit talking about newspapers headlines. Shut the frig up and take it up with the NY Times if you have a big issue! Oh wait, if he didn't keep talking, the camera would be on him for a few less minutes...

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thanks goodness someone else's loser is in the spotlight.:crazy: :haha:

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

4. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Hey, we've got y'all beat.. WE have dennis kucinich. :p:

Tom

5. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Kucinich is an annoying little wussy, bad enough; but Chuckie Shumer is a class A C*cksucker of the grandest sort.

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

We have Feinstein, but I doubt she's had a unit in her mouth recently, if ever....

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Chucky is an idiot... but he's not as bad as your other senator. Not that Washington's senators are anything to write home about, but at least they don't have much in the way of power in DC. ;)

j

8. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

How do you think I feel. Nevada's senator is that that dip $*it Harry Reed. A good pal :wink1: of ol Shucky Shumer
    It's all those liberal dorks in Las Vegas that keep voting him back in the Senate. I wish we could just draw a line across the state split it in half and make a Sovergn State of Northern Nevada. And all those Vegans in the south can call their half Stupid Nevada. Or maby East LA :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

We need to cut OR, WA and Nevada in half and combine them to make a state as big as CA... the eastern half of those states would give us the best wheeling and a Right wing government that would support it :D We might even be able to squeeze in a little bit of Nor Cal too...

10. jekbrown

now there is an idea. OR and WA are both similarly ****ed up. If you're a liberal scum bag all you have to do is win Seattle (if you're running in WA) or Portland (if you're in OR) and you win the election... meanwhile the rest of the state, which is generally conservative, just has to "take it" and be represented by a liberal idiot. I know when Cantwell won she only won 2 counties out of 39. Northern Cali (minus anything close to the bay area!) would be a good addition to our new state too. Maybe we could convince Idaho to annex us? :grin:

j

11. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

I'm pretty sure that most of NorCA would be all over that!

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Good point...

I heard one of the talking heads last night say Schumer seems to be grinding an axe and grabbing anything he can to sink Alito. Someone else from his party commented that they think he's going a little overboard and really making himself look bad.
    I hope people start seeing what an opportunistic ineffective dork he is and stop voting for him...

He came on I think Fox last night to explain why he's pushing the envelope so hard, and in my mind, he didn't explain anything. He's just a guy on a vendetta.
    I was really open to him when I started becoming aware of politics, but over and over, every time I see him, I dislike him more and more, and his positions on issue's are almost ALWAYS New York City ass-kissing, and not genuine. Sometimes I wonder if this guy even knows the state is bigger than manhattan and the bronx...

I have to say, I am really impressed with Alito. This guy is a genius. Just from what I've seen in the quick confirmation hearing snippets, he seems to know the constitution on the spot better than anyone I've ever seen.

13. jekbrown

Bork is probably the greatest Constitutional scholar alive today... to bad a POS like Ted Kennedy was able to carry out such an effective character assassination. Both Alito and Roberts did exceptionally well in front of the Senate. Getting grilled for 10 hours straight and at no point letting out the "**** YOU senator" that you just know they wanted to is very impressive restraint. Either one could prolly be one of those guards out in front of the Queens pad in England. lol!

What peeves me off about the whole situation is that the democraps want it both ways. When Ruth Bader Ginsberg was nominated by Clinton, the dems expected the repubs to roll over and confirm her. She knew the law, was technically qualified, so they did. She also happened to be an ACLU lawyer, a political extremist, and someone who published writtings which stated that not only is abortion a right (someone show me where its at in the Constitution if you agree...) but they should be paid for by the government. She was/is waaaaaaay out there folks. Still, the repubs respected Klintons presidential power to nominate who he wanted. When GW does the same thing though, then all the sudden we have 10 hour grilling sessions, democrap operatives trying to dig up ANY kind of dirt they can and all kinds of litmus tests. I don't think a single repub senator got on TV when Ginsburg was nominated and said "I can't vote for her, she we keep abortion legal in America"... but the left does exactly that to any repub nominee. Its a joke. Personally, if a dem wins the whitehouse in 08, I hope the repubs block every single judge nominee that gets sent to them.

j