Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Schwarznegger fans?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Nov 1, 2002.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

http://www.schwarzenegger.com/en/index.asp

I think Arnold's awesome. He makes great movies, and he's using his limelight to benefit someone else.

I'd probably vote for him if he ran for a public office. He seems to be a very real person without a script. He's also just got class in general. I'd have to research it a good bit, but he strikes me as someone who'd get stuff done in a real world way.

Although, it is a little odd that he makes violent movies and then has all these great plans to benefit kids...

2. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

I like some of his movies, too. Like, I think the name of it is "Twins" and "Kindergarten Cop".
    Oh yeah, and "Total Recall". /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Don't like "Terminator".

I saw him on the news one time when he was doing something for special olympics. Yes, he is a good man. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I think he's Prop is crap. I'll give you more tomorrow, I'm tied up on the Chazcam. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. AGM

AGM Registered Member

http://www.gunsandammomag.com/dynamic.asp?intSectionID=210&intArticleID=2443

"Gun controls should be stiffer."
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    There is a sense of let-down with some of the stars. Schwarzenegger, who claims Republican leanings (despite supporting in-law gun-grabber Ted Kennedy's campaigns) is described by the press as "moderate on guns," meaning your rights have been terminated.

++++

There's an article on his political views here:
    http://www.humaneventsonline.com/articles/04-23-01/gizzi.html

++++

Sounds like he does good charity work, I'm not sure how I feel about his politics. I'll have to look around for more info.

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Oh gosh, I didn't know that! He's actually for plenty of things I'm against, and against stuff I'm for!!

Well, great movies, and great charity will be fine... I think we already have more than too much gun control.

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Rent Pumping Iron to see him in his true form. he was like 28 and hadn't had any acting lessons. cocky as hell. " I have no weak points, wait when you see it."

he is the [censored]. Preditor, Total Racal, Aaaah the good stuff.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I agree, but I'm a little fearful of his political views after reading the link AGM posted... I'd have to do a lot of research before voting!

8. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I love when he's at breakfast and just talking all that smack to Lou Ferrigno. It's beautiful.

9. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

"Hey, Lou, i called my mom and said i won already. Maybe next year." LOL!

Poor Lou. he was freekin huge, and cut. Arnold beat him mentaly "Even if he comes in better shape then me, put us in room together and come tomorrow he will be ready to lose."

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    cocky as hell. " I have no weak points, wait when you see it."

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty easy to be that way when you are a 6-time Mr. Olympia, and are quite possibly the most symmetrical heavyweight bodybuilder ever to grace the stage. Do you know of any bodybuilders who are NOT cocky?

11. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

And those Biceps. the best in the world. looked like baseballs in there. i have his encyclopedia of bodybuilding and portrat book. amazing pictures. bodybuilding was different then- and better in my opinion.

"It's like someone is blowing air in there and it feels fantastic!"- Arnold on getting pumped

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

"I'll be back"

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yep, ole Arnie's going bleeding heart on us.

Here we have a guy that is a big time Republican, and his is married to the Kennedy Klan, so right there is some questions that must be raised. He has also come out on the worng side of the gun control debate. So to the people of Kalifornia, say congratulations to the Governor of Kalifornia in the year 2006.

As for his prop thing going, this is the way I feel about it. It's an answer to a problem cause by the liberal contigent in this country. I feel that instead of coming up with a "government funded" program for the kids (I don't need govt. taking care of my kids), the conservatives should start slapping the liberals around and regain what we once had.