Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SCOOBYDAN WERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DBLAZER, Dec 6, 2002.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

hey did ya make it home ok????
    For this that don't know.......
    Danny , AKA SCOOBYDAN , made a road trip up from El Paso texas, out east to Dallas to pick up a set of 42"swampers that he bought for me. He drove up in a Toyota 4runner ( i think) and we shoved 3 big ol 42's in the back and strapped one up on the top. Quite a site. Danny and Omara, (HispanicPanic here) were very cool to talk meet. It seems like everyone that I have met through here has been great. Anyways, hope yal made it home ok. By the way, what did ya think of the shop?? We have some neat rigs in huh!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

I agree with you about Dan being a good guy. met him earlier this year and might be able to go to Cruces with him. I met Omara and another of their friendstoo. Couple of nice trucks between them.

3. HispanicPanic

HispanicPanic 1/2 ton status

lol we made it ok were gonna go test them out on Sunday in Las Cruses he went ahead and mounted them already on his 15 inch bead locks, the truck looks sick now /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif , Omar /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif and yes you do have lots of goodies in that shop i still cant get over your buds 78 VW Beetle with a 460 BB and rockwells thats no longer a beetle its a terantula (sp?)

4. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

hehe--yes sir we made it home ok---tomarrow we are gonna "fit" the tires a little better in the fender wells. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif we'll get some pics for sure. man i really can't wait to see your coils work--Thanks for everything--were definately gonna have to wheel one of these days

you forgot to mention that we did the trip in 2 days /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif (no more driving please)

dan

5. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Damnnitt! I knew I should have called you the other day. Hope Cruces was fun. It will be 2 weeks before I get a free weekend or week(going to the field next week and have duty 2 times the weeek after)) again, so i will try and give you a call then.

6. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

we didn't get to go to cruses this weekend---check another post for the pics of my truck---we finished up most of it today.